2013 has been a good year! It hasn't been perfect at all times, but that's what made it good. As I reflect on the year that has passed, there are some things that come to my mind of lessons or things I think I have learned...at least I hope I have learned.
1) Never be too proud to ask for help.
2) I don't always have all the answers (shh...don't tell my husband I admitted that).
3) Learn to be flexible, because what can go wrong will go wrong. But life can still be enjoyable.
4) I am not perfect. I can't do everything. And that's OK.
5) Going somewhere with my husband, even if it's just overnight, needs to be a yearly tradition.
6) I am stronger physically, emotionally, and spiritually than I often realize or remember.
7) Life isn't about always having fun and going non-stop. Sometimes it's about the quiet moments.
8) Unknowingly, I used to be a really selfish person. Then I had a baby.
9) Things tend to work out in our favor if we're patient and rely on our Heavenly Father.
10) My body pre-pregnancy really wasn't as horrible as I thought it was.
11) I'm not afraid of projecting and decorating is actually a lot more fun than I thought it was.
12) The small town I live it really isn't that bad. In fact, now its home.
13) As horrible as situations may appear, there is always an end even if we can't see it.
14) Love and charity are the answer to any confrontation.
15) Enjoy every minute of every day because it's fragile and constantly changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment